Monday, September 15, 2008

Have Heart (havhrt)

   Welcome.  In this blog I will try to decipher some of the confusion and controversy in the world of heart care.  I will attempt to explain, in layman's terms, what some common conditions are and review some of the available treatments.  In addition I will try to pass on some relevant cardiac medical news updates.  I will be glad to answer some factual questions but, for obvious reasons, cannot dispense personal medical advice in a forum such as this.  In that line, nothing in this blog should be considered as medical advice simply an adjunct to understanding the often confusing world of medical care.
    Some times I will give you an insight to the world of my cardiac surgical practice, obviously without compromising any specific patient confidentialities.  And from time to time may share some of my other passions, such as photography.

No comments: